TO ORDER ONLINE, PLEASE VISIT US AT:www.phytovie.ca
Since 1988, Gourmet Nutrition sells prime quality ingredients to customers in the nutraceutical and food industries worldwide. We supply cut and powdered herbs, botanical extracts and other natural supplements, assuring that they comply withCanada's Natural Health Products Regulations and the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) .
We manufacture natural health products in capsules and herbal teas in bulk ort in teabags. We carry a large selection of these under our house brands Phytovie or Herb-Extra, but we can manufacture your own blends and formulations, according to your specifications. We also do private-labelling.
Gourmet Nutrition is an establishment that complies to the Good Manufacturing Practices defined by Health Canada as ‘measures designed to ensure an effective overall approach to product quality control and risk management. They do so by setting appropriate standards and practices for product testing, manufacturing, storage, handling and distribution.’
This implies :
- Controlled environment (precise control of the pressures, temperatures, humidity and dust) with positive pressure corridor and production rooms.
- HEPA terminal filter
- Each production room is thermostatic controlled and the pressure adjusted in order to avoid the cross-contamination; class 100,000
- The raw materials, the packaging materials and the final products are rigorously controlled in order to assure the conformity to their specifications; the tests and the assay are done by independent laboratories
- All manufacturing steps are strictly controlled according to the Good Manufacturing practices
- High technology equipment
The management of the quality assurance system is maintained by highly qualified personnel under the direction of MIOARA ROPOT, Chemist, Ph.D.
For information on the Natural Health Products Regulations consult the Internet site of Health Canada, the Natural Health Product Directorate: